Project Cost Estimation and Cost ControlTo find out the course price, please select the details below.
This course will enable delegates to realistically estimate project costs, including anticipating factors that may negatively affect cost controls and better planning to mitigate them.
Who Should Attend?
Energy management specialists, planning managers, oil and gas engineers, project
managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, exploration and production (E&P) managers and product managers.
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Budget projects
- Assess the effects of business activity on the balance sheet
- Develop cost management and risk contingencies
- Evaluate project resource levels
- Enter any content that you want to repeat, including other content controls. You can also insert this control around table rows in order to repeat parts of a table.
Key Programme Highlights
- Cost estimating at each task level
- Cost breakdown structure
- Budgetary control strategies
- Post-implementation steps
- Cost evaluation