Procurement Management of Equipment and Works for World Bank Aided ProjectsTo find out the course price, please select the details below.
This course provides delegates with the knowledge of how to effectively apply the Procurement Tools and techniques in managing suppliers efficiently. Delegates will be aimed at reducing organisational costs whilst simultaneously improving service levels. This course also explores the key provisions of the World Bank procurement regulations and documents for the procurement of goods and works.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit project managers and team leaders that need to understand strategic procurement planning.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the purchasing process and cycle of procurement
- Manage suppliers categorically and continuously monitoring their performance
- Learn the strategic procurement in the context of World Bank financed projects
- Apply the procurement procedures for The World Bank aided projects
- Identify project risk and uncertainties
- Use advanced procurement tools and techniques
- Apply sound procurement planning strategies
- Use best practice in planning and making a bid
- Provide modern and efficient procurement approaches and methods
Key Course Highlights
- Procurement Framework
- Risk management plan
- Supply market and value chain