Knowledge Management and Managing Organisational LearningTo find out the course price, please select the details below.
This course equips delegates to manage and prepare the organisation’s development as a learning entity through the introduction and practice of knowledge management.
Who Should Attend?
This course benefits all human resource and personnel managers, as well as managers in other areas who wish to understand the value and impact of managing knowledge and developing a learning organisation.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand and explain the theory and practice of knowledge management
- Identify, map and support best-practices towards developing an organisation into a learning organisation
- Drive and manage knowledge management practice through communication, good practice and rewards
- Implement a knowledge management policy on return to work
- Be an example of an effective knowledge management worker
Key Course Highlights
- Understand what being a learning organisation means
- Identify existing HR structures that support the development of a learning organisation and reinforce knowledge management techniques
- Knowledge management: map knowledge across organisational boundaries and develop a knowledge management strategy for your organisation
- Produce a framework for developing and presenting organisational plans for knowledge management in the organisation
- Communication strategies to enhance knowledge management and develop a learning organisation
- Understand the nature of competition and globalisation and how HR is the key to a sustainable future through knowledge management policies and techniques