Key Strategies for defending the perimeter from Cyber AttacksTo find out the course price, please select the details below.
This course explores key strategies needed by delegates to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your organization’s information by protecting your communications and data. As corporations and governments continue to rely on the Internet to enable communications and access to data among employees, vendors and partners it is of immense importance that they adopt these strategies. This comprehensive course covers the critical network architecture such as firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IDP and DoS mitigation tactics to ensure secure communication and minimize the risks of cyber-attacks against the organizations network.
Who Should Attend?
This programme has been specifically designed for senior IT System Administrators
At the end of the course participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Ensure data Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA)
- Detect and respond to network attacks with Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP)
- Design, install, and configure secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Configure and deploy a secure firewall
- Reduce the impact of denial-of-service (DoS) attacks
Key Course Highlights
- Defining security principles
- Configuring a firewall to support outgoing services
- Comparing tunnelling and protection methods
- Configuring Network Address Translation (NAT)