Key strategies for Cyber Security for Managers and Senior ExecutivesTo find out the course price, please select the details below.
This course focuses on the strategic deployment and implementation of cyber security within an organization. The aim of this course is to prepare members of the board, senior executives, and management to understand, assess, take a proactive posture and mitigate dangers in cyber security
Delegates will also develop a clear understanding of the cyber threat landscape and how a cyber incident may evolve. key technologies required to defend and protect organizational information infrastructures from threats and attacks will be covered
Who Should Attend?
This Programme is suitable for Senior IT/System Administrators and Network Professionals
At the end of the course participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Reviewing cyber security frameworks and related management tools
- Apply Governance Policy to ensure minimum exposure for your organization and yourself
- Recommendations and description of the use of a risk management process
- Establishing the proper cyber security governance model and oversight
- Discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning
Key Course Highlights
- Principles of cyber security
- Management roles and responsibilities
- Cyber security planning
- Strategic Risk management process