This course is based on practical experience of creating visionary learning organisations and facilitating major transformational processes in organisations, it also distinguishes between the skills of management and leadership, focusing on fundamental transformation from the inside out.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for Intermediate and senior level managers, team leaders and supervisors within all sectors, private and public, profit and not-for-profit
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Lead with greater insight, better communication and stronger resolve in the face of competition and constant change
- Greatly improve morale, cohesion, and personal motivation.
- Exercise effective front-line leadership to achieve the organisation’s vision, mission, and goals
- Understand and apply the leadership system and the leadership development framework.
- Recognize and apply the concepts and principles of strategy, operational planning, and tactical execution
- Identify and assess linkages and interrelations of leadership with strategy, operations, organisation, and tactics
Key Programme Highlights
- Leadership Development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change management
- Empowering and Motivating teams
- Principles of Leadership Excellence
- Leading and managing high performing team
- High impact strategic leadership programme for senior executives