This course is based on using practical experience to create visionary learning organisations and facilitate major transformational processes in organisations. It distinguishes between the skills of management and leadership, focusing on fundamental transformation from the inside out. Gone are the old days and ways, when people were promoted to leadership roles without understanding the real impact they could make on productivity and morale within their organisations. In today’s very busy and complex world there is a real requirement for individuals to manage and lead differently. Leadership today is not just about the role – it’s about being authentic and also realistic.
Who Should Attend?
Leadership development is for everyone and specifically for those that want to make a difference in their chosen profession. This course is particularly suited for supervisors, team leaders, managers, HR professionals, change managers, departmental heads.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Lead with greater insight, better communication, and stronger resolve in the face of competition and constant change
- Greatly improve morale, cohesion, and personal motivation
- Make a definite impact in your role with total confidence
- Exercise effective front-line leadership to achieve the organisation’s vision, mission, and goals
- Understand and apply the leadership system and the leadership development framework
- Recognise and apply the concepts and principles of strategy, operational planning, and tactical execution
- Identify and assess linkages and interrelations of leadership with strategy, operations, organisation and tactics
Key Course Highlights
- Leadership development
- The evolution of thinking about effective leadership
- Authentic leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change management
- Empowering and motivating teams
- Communicating elegantly and effectively
- Building a motivated and inspired team of people