This programme will support and enable participants to identify and develop the key knowledge and skills consistent with the effective management of projects. It will adopt a logical and systematic approach to projects and identify the key stages of the project cycle with the skill requirements required at each stage.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is specifically designed for participants who are responsible for the management of projects but who have received no or limited training in the subject previously. It is also an invaluable learning opportunity for individuals who have aspirations of moving into project management roles.
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Recognise when it is appropriate to adopt a project approach to managing tasks and activities
- Apply a systematic approach to the management of a project
- Identify the key stages of a project life cycle
- Competently plan, organise and document a project and confidently identify and apply tools and techniques to support each stage
- Confirm and apply the key processes to enable effective risk-management
Key Programme Highlights
- Project management in the wider organisational context
- Establishing a project structure and process to ensure success
- Stakeholder management – tips tools and techniques
- Critical path analysis, network analysis, bar and gant charts
- Closing and evaluating the project
- Leading a project team
- Risk evaluation and management