This course is the very cornerstone of reporting requirements under many projects being implemented across the globe. This monitoring and evaluation course will help delegates understand the concept of project monitoring and evaluation, knowledge and techniques required to design and implement monitoring and evaluation systems as well as ensure the effectiveness/impact of programs and project will be critically examined.
Who Should Attend?
This is a PMP Certification training and maintenance course. This course is ideal for delegates aiming to acquire PDUs towards earning a PMP certification or renewing their existing PMP certification. Delegates will earn ten (10) PDUs from attending this course. The course is also ideal for project managers and anyone seeking to update or upgrade their knowledge of project management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project Cycle Management
- know how to write an effective Monitoring and Evaluation report
- Design and implement a Monitoring and Evaluation system
- Using evaluations to appraise the long-term value and worth of a project
- Output Monitoring Tools and Design