This course is designed to provide the basics of international taxation principles, learn the methodology that allows your company to avoid double taxation, be acquainted with the important tax issues that surround overseas
expansion and heighten overall understanding of international tax and how it can affect your business.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Recognise the basic principles of how taxation applies to international transactions
- Learn about the methods of relieving double taxation
- Determine company residence
- Recognise the key tax issues involved in structuring overseas expansion
- Learn about the role of the EU in international tax
Who Should Attend?
Any Individual that has any involvement in financial and tax issues, including auditors,finance managers and
government tax inspectors, or advisors.
Key Course Highlights
- Examination of how tax differentiates between governments
- Analysis of tax systems
- An investigation into deductions and thin capitalization