There has been an undeniable evolution in the impact that technology and social change has brought into organisations. Very few really understand the impact and the underpinning principles that can leave organisations extremely vulnerable. From service and product delivery, to each and every internal and external message transmitted, organisations are now open to both risk and advantage because of technology. This masterclass will give you the necessary background and serve as a outlook for the present and future informed decision making.
Who Should Attend?
Management, leaders, public relations and communications teams dealing with the impact of technology and social change in communications/public relations must attend. Emerging trends and the factors driving social and business transformation are essential to know and understand. This is an intensive course that helps make sense of new and unavoidable changes and how they can be managed with simplicity and structure to build a good legacy. If your role is to engage with multiple stakeholders, internal or external, and to position your communications accurately, then this is an essential course of learning for you.
The course is flexible in length depending on the delegate profile. It can be adapted for foundational, intermediate or senior professionals. If a particular sector focus is required, the trainer will adjust the content and case studies to suit the sector. This course is able to be adjusted for 1 to1 sessions or taught on site to Management, Public Relations, Media Management or Communications Departments during
their working day.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Discuss four new factors driving social and business transformation and what can and should be done about them
- Learn about the hidden impact of technology and social changes on corporations
- Prepare and plan for the new emerging trends to come
- Consider the role of storytelling and design the plan
- Planning a pipeline of news to feed technology and stakeholder audience needs
Key Course Highlights
- Growing a team that can manage ethics and the impact of technology and social change for the organisation
- Advise and inform management so that policy if lacking can be set
- Ensuring that all communications outputs stand the test of time and international scrutiny
- Best practice case studies and award winning examples of integration with the impact of technology and ideal adoption of social change
- Enable teams to make clear and fast decision making on all communications strategies
- Measure, report results and impact of communications for management and key stakeholders