This course provides delegates with a comprehensive range of strategic management skills. It is aimed at supporting the incorporation of organisational and management theory. The focus is on a
pragmatic approach to daily challenges of senior management and the implications of these challenges on organisational and national economies.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for senior managers who need to develop their strategic management skills and knowledge. It also provides an essential development opportunity for managers who have aspirations of progressing into strategic management roles
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Confirm the role of the strategic manager in organisations
- Understand the distinctions between management and leadership
- Produce strategic plans to support organisational vision and mission
- Confirm the key elements supporting and enabling effective teamwork
- Produce strategic objectives to enable continuous improvement
Key Course Highlights
- The role of the strategic manager and leader
- The application of strategy – challenges and enablers
- The leadership of change and transformation
- Using a variety of strategic planning tools and techniques
- Supporting continuous professional development – how to do it, and measuring the benefits long-term