This course provides delegates with the essential knowledge and tools needed to procure and manage corporate insurance for clients and prospects.
Who should attend?
Those who want to become better prepared to manage their client’s portfolios effectively
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- The parties involved in the placement of corporate insurance management – understanding why and how each relationship is critical to a well-placed management programme
- Processes and procedures necessary for the controlling of local brokers to run and manage the clients efficiently
- Effectively managing insurance
- Fee structures for controlling and local brokers
- Errors and omissions – protecting your firm
- Tracking the incoming and outgoing business in your agency management system (AMS)
- File sharing software