This course will enable delegates to realistically estimate project costs, including anticipating factors that may negatively affect cost controls and better planning to mitigate them.
Who Should Attend?
Energy management specialists, planning managers, oil and gas engineers, project managers, analysts, commercial managers, economists, government officials, geologists, business advisors, asset managers, exploration and production (E&P) managers and product managers
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Budget projects
- Develop cost management and risk contingencies
- Evaluate project resource levels
Key Programme Highlights
- Cost estimating at each task level
- Cost breakdown structure
- Budgetary control strategies
- Cost evaluation
- Post-implementation steps