If you are interested, please send the copy of your CV to Recruitment@thegtcgroup.com
The GTC Group is the global leader in the transformation of emerging economies.
Through our extensive partner network, we connect key decision-makers in emerging economies with global thought leaders and practical experts that can collaborate to deliver technical, intellectual and managerial transformation.
We combine Training, Consulting and specialist Energy services to provide emerging economies with an unparalleled platform for development.
By engineering solutions that deliver maximum cultural and commercial impact across every sector imaginable, we produce real world results for our clients and the countries they represent both now and into the future.
Explore the transformative opportunities that we can deliver to you below.
The GTC course categories are as per below:
- Cyber Security
- Finance and PPP
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Management
- Marketing and PR
- Oil & Gas
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Public Governance, Compliance & Transparency
Description of the Job Role
As a course Consultant/ Trainer/ Course Facilitator, to research, develop, deliver, assess, review and, update course content, structure and quality with the objective of meeting the highest international standards established by GTC and deliver measurable results to our clients. You will be able to apply formal quantitative methods to assess delegate’s current management capability maturity and deliver professional consulting and capacity building solutions.
Key Objectives of the Job
- Deliver top quality executive management training to delegates in relevant subject area and faculty.
- Support personal and organisational capacity development objectives of clients.
- Benchmark and ensure that content and delivery meet international standards
- Support GTC in the development of new programmes.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver specific training programmes with the ability to consult on the specific use of the products within the target client environment.
- The development of training programs for users with various abilities to promote learning approaches, thoughts, tools and provide autonomy.
- Preparation of programme user manuals taking into account the continual evolution of the capacity building needs and the need to provide user friendly, enterprising and innovative training approach.
- Preparation and conduction of pre training research to ensure that training programmes are up to date and meet industry skill development requirement.
- Conduct post training analysis for improvement.
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant subject area
- At least 5 years accredited teaching/training experience.
- Candidates will be required to possess a recognized academic qualification; an additional verifier qualification will be preferred.
- Previous emerging economies, Africa and the Middle East training and work experience is desirable
- Fluency in English essential.
- Ability to quickly develop professional and trusted relationships with a variety of cultures and clients.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible as befits a trainer’s role within a fast growing sector.
- High level of self-motivation and communication skills, which will enable excellence in a highly productive environment.
- Strong team player who can communicate effectively with delegates, client and fellow training team-members.
- Ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision, often in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis will be an added advantage.